Meet the newest meme stock Snap
Well for starters for er it ran up 50% after taking a massive nose dive and is now rallying like crazy . It secured a fuck ton of cash and earnings were amazing with future forecasts coming in stronger than expected .
It also has a lot of volume but mainly… this is a profitable company with a good future … not some off brand amazon company that tanked to 3 bucks ….
Annual Financial Highlights
- Revenue increased 64% to $4.1 billion in 2021, compared to the prior year.
- Net loss improved 48% to $488 million in 2021, compared to the prior year.
- Second consecutive year of positive Adjusted EBITDA with $617 million in 2021.
- First full year of positive operating cash flow and Free Cash Flow of $293 million and $223 million.
Quarterly Financial Highlights
- Revenue increased 42% to $1.3 billion in Q4 2021, compared to the prior year.
- First quarter of positive net income as a public company of $23 million in Q4 2021.
- Adjusted EBITDA improved 97% to $327 million in Q4 2021, compared to the prior year.
- Operating cash flow was $186 million in Q4 2021, compared to $(53) million in the prior year.
- Free Cash Flow was $161 million in Q4 2021, compared to $(69) million in the prior year.
Alright so it has the numbers and shit out the way , now this is why snap is going to be good. It makes money off of Gen z , those kids who fucking ate tide pods, made those cringe tic toks and always love to post themselsves doing some fuck shit and post it on snapchat.
So if snap can make money off them, and has them as a major part of their user base , this can not go tits up.
Now from TA, we broke through and closed above a major resistance 40 bucks, next major resistance in my eyes in 45 and after that and 50 we got that big ole gap fil from 60 to 74.
Submitted February 10, 2022 at 04:15PM by Prize_Cancel9331
via reddit https://ift.tt/VHgm2hC