Celebrating International Women’s Day
In honor of the holiday — thought I would share some fun gender bias busting facts about women in leadership and finance. Lift up the women in your life today, and every day, so we can all benefit.
- Just 6.2% of S&P 500 companies are led by women… But 80 firms from the Fortune 1000 with women CEOs beat the S&P 500 by 226% Fortune.com
- In a study across 21,980 global publicly traded companies… Companies where women made up at least 30% of the C-Suite see a 6% boost to net profit margin PIIE
- Across 5.2 million accounts from 2011 to 2020… On average, women investors achieve positive returns and surpass men by 40 basis points or 0.4% Fidelity
- Between 2018 and 2020, women’s incomes increased from $20 trillion to $24 trillion, with 100 million more women expected to enter the global workforce by 2030. Coutts
- Women investors are breaking new barriers and setting new financial boundaries, especially those under the age of 35 are beginning to #invest nearly a decade earlier than their 35+ peers. CNBC
- Women are investing with purpose. A higher proportion of their portfolios are in environmental, social, or governance products for the double benefit of potential for growth, combined with greater good. SpectrumNews
If you’re looking to invest in women-led companies, here is the current list of women CEOs of S&P 500 companies Catalyst Remember to do your own research and invest with a defined outcome strategy!
Cheers to all the women investors out there!
Submitted March 08, 2022 at 05:57AM by OliveInvestor
via reddit https://ift.tt/Ox0ZJyu