Mid Day Market Recap: 1/26/2022
TLDR Mid day market recap for retards who won’t read long articles.
- Goldman Sachs – Any further significant weakness at the index level should be seen as a buying opportunity,” strategists said. The bank does not think the correction will deepen and turn into a bear market. (As usual, inverse Goldman. Remember, Cramer used to work for them)
- JP Morgan – Stock market selloff is overdone.
- Citi – Oil might not top $100, sees oil prices falling more than 20% by the fourth quarter to an average price of $65. Expects the latest bull run to be transitory because supply is rising too fast. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
- MSFT – Amazing numbers. PC business exceeding expectations. Only weakness was their gaming business. (PT upgrades probably incoming)
- AXP – Receiving PT upgrades, including one from BOA. Gen Z and Millennial spending way up. Best quarter in like 37 years? 🚀🚀🚀
- Other companies receiving upgrades include PEP, LMT, F, UNH, APA, YETI, DKNG
- Downgrades for CLX
- COIN – Mizuho bearish, thinks COIN is in trouble. Cuts PT
- PLUG – Susquehanna upgrade, Plug’s top-line growth potential as the green hydrogen ecosystem develops over the next several years,” saying the stock is worth $26 a share
- KMB – Falling. Getting killed by rising costs.
- PENN, DKNG – Morgan Stanley and Macquarie upgrades, online sports betting can stage a strong comeback this year
- LRN – Big beat. Demand for Online Learning remains strong.
- Rivian – Price cut. Q4 production lower than expected. Concern about market condition in regards to growth stocks
- GLW – Tops estimates. Impressive guidance
- T – Showed growth in most of its divisions. Led the wireless industry in subscriber growth in 2021. Spinoff concerns lingering
- MRNA – Current price level more reasonable in terms of valuation. Still not buy
- F5 – Terrible earnings. Supply chain issues
- ABT – Earnings beat. But guidance not above expectation.
- BYND – Up because of news that Beyond Meat sales at McD is way up
- BA – Huge loss. Investors only care about fixing 787 issues though
Submitted January 26, 2022 at 06:44PM by ninkorn
via reddit https://ift.tt/3KIVMs9